Brand and Trademark Policy
Subwing is a brand, closely connected to the ocean environment. Subwing recognizes the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility and Benevolence, that is why the company pays a particular attention to ocean and marine environment preservation programs by contribution and taking an active part in such projects.
Subwing offers new and exciting opportunity to explore the oceans in a way, never experienced before. We always try to do what it takes to bring the best experience and customer service to watersport enthusiasts and the whole Subwing Community.
Subwing dealers and their employees represent the Subwing brand and Subwing AS company. They embody Subwing vision of the watersport, our values and our philosophy in dealing directly with our customers.
Subwing is a protected trademark, including the brand name and logo.
Authorized use of the Subwing trademark:
Subwing Logo: Only Subwing and its authorized licensees/distributors/dealers/representatives may use the Subwing logo, word marks, and graphic symbols in advertising, promotional and sales materials.
Things You Can Do:
- You may link to Subwing website or individual pages within the website.
- You may reference Subwing or credentials (with proper usage of ® or ™ symbols) with proper linking to Subwing official website www.subwing.com.
- If permission is granted, use only Subwing-approved and distributed artwork when using Subwing logo.
Things You Can’t Do:
- You may NOT incorporate Subwing Brand Elements into your own product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- You may NOT register top-level or create second-level domain names with our Brand Elements
- You may NOT display a Subwing Brand Element in a manner that is in Subwing’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise
objectionable to Subwing.
- You may NOT display a Subwing Brand Element on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons less
than twenty-one years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law.
- You may NOT display a Subwing Brand Element on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- You may NOT use Subwing Brand Elements in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- You may NOT adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to our Brand Elements.