The Subwing Mask has an ultra-low profile that features the best of qualities from dive and freediving masks to provide perfect vision under water. The frame and lenses are designed to provide you with a perfect 180 degrees visibility range while the sleek frame and buckles reduces drag in the water.
When gliding through the water on the Subwing, the streamlined design of this mask greatly reduces the risk of the mask coming loose and at the same time preventing it from pressing uncomfortably against the face.
Includes a box for storing the mask safely when on the go.
Lightweight diving mask with an excellent 180 degree peripheral vision with a minimum amount of distortion.
High-quality crystal silicone skirt for excellent sealing.
Easy-Adjust silicone mask strap, micro-adjustment for perfect fit.
Soft Clip comfortable and easy-adjust quick Snap.
Special Ultra Light Frame.
Low Inner Volume.
Includes practical storage box.
Here’s a few tips on how to care and maintain properly for your Subwing diving mask. This way you can enjoy your new swim mask for years on end!
1. Remove the thin protective plastic film on the glass lenses before use.
2. Avoid fogging by smearing mild anti-fog agents or simply just saliva on the lenses and rinse. Before first use, gently clean lenses with a mild dishwashing soap.
3. Rinse after use with warm fresh water to dissolve any salt crystals and dry with a towel
4. Store in a cool, dry place with no direct sun light
5. Avoid all contact with alchohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols and other chemical agents as they risk dissolving the mask’s silicone frame