The Aqualung Sphera is very popular among free divers and the ideal diving mask to be used with the Subwing.
The Sphera mask has an ultra-low profile that features the best of qualities from dive and swim masks to provide perfect vision under water. The frame and lenses are designed to provide you with a perfect 180 degrees visibility range while the sleek frame and buckles reduces drag in the water.
When gliding through the water on the Subwing, the streamlined design of the Sphera Mask greatly reduces the risk of the mask coming loose and at the same time preventing it from pressing uncomfortably against the face.
The Aqualung Sphera is considered to be among the best of freediving masks on the market.
Lightweight diving mask with Plexisol® lens with a excellent 180 degree peripheral vision without distortion.
High-quality crystal silicone skirt for excellent sealing.
Easy-Adjust silicone mask strap, micro-adjustment for perfect fit.
Soft Clip comfortable and easy-adjust quick Snap.
Special Ultra Light Frame.
Low Inner Volume.
Here’s a few tips on how to care and maintain properly for your Aqualung Sphera diving mask. This way you can enjoy your new swim mask for years on end!
1. Remove the thin protective silicon film on the glass lens before taking the Sphera mask for the first dive, as it will cause fogging on the lens. Scrub gently with a liquid or mild abrasive such as toothpaste
2. Avoid fogging by smearing mild anti-fog agents or simply just saliva on the lenses and rinse
3. Rinse after use with warm fresh water to dissolve any salt crystals and dry with a towel
4. Store in a cool, dry place with no direct sun light
5. Avoid all contact with alchohol, oil, gasoline, aerosols and other chemical agents as they risk dissolving the mask’s silicone frame