The tough ABS polymer shell provides a durable construction that will take a lot of ‘beating’. The lightweight hollow design is equipped with honeycomb patterned core walls to achieve the best possible strength vs weight characteristics, making it incredibly stiff, light and strong.
Like our other versions, the Subwing Honeycomb gives you the opportunity to explore the ocean in a way never done before, choose your own pace and glide directly above the ocean sand floor, do thrilling twists and turns, or simply cruise along on the surface.
You can easily control the movement of the SUBWING by tilting the wings in the direction you want to go. This allows you easily to achieve dives (up and down), sideway-movements or spins.
The SUBWING is attached to a boat with a recommended rope length of about 15 meter. The recommended towing speed is safe and comfortable at 2 knots.
The only equipment needed is a diving mask. If desired, snorkel and fins can be used, but they are not necessary for a thrilling ride. If you want to equalize ear pressure, the rear triangle rubber grip is designed for controlling the SUBWING by one hand. Note, that reasonable amount of experience with the SUBWING is necessary before attempting to use the triangle grip under water.
The wings can be dismantled in the center swivel, making it the perfect size for easy transport and storage.
- Hammerhead shark
- Blue Hawaii
- Flame (3 variations): All blue, blue flame, green flame
- Weight - 3100 grams
- Very maneuverable (fast spins/very responsive)
- Smaller than the other versions (thinner and smaller surface area)
- Very easy to change the rope connectors and ropes in the case of breakage (requires no tools)
- Easier to transition from the rear rope mount back to the wing grips
- Suitable for beginners, does not dive too deep
SUBWING consists of the following parts:
- Two wings with rubber pad grips
- One detachable center swivel
- One attached rear rubber triangle
- Ropes attached to the wings. (You still need a rope to the boat)
Graphics on the SUBWING is as shown in the picture.
Note: NEVER use any type of compressed air when diving with the SUBWING. Always read the user and safety manual before use.