The newest member of the Subwing family. The Subwing Honeycomb is a slightly smaller version with user-friendliness and affordability in mind.
To achieve both positive buoyancy and high strength, the Subwing Honeycomb is designed with a hollow core, reinforced with a honeycomb-patterned support structure. This makes the Honeycomb both very light and strong. The process of manufacturing a Subwing Honeycomb is highly automated; advanced pressure molding techniques are applied in order to make each wing, making for a perfect result with minimal cost. The wings are 100% made out of ABS polymer which is an extremely tough and durable plastic.
The Subwing Honeycomb is designed with a flat top and bottom for easy storing. To achieve a streamlined teardrop profile, the edges are round at the front and oval at the rear. The wings are slightly smaller than the other versions and easily fit in a backpack.
Choose between 6 unique graphical designs inspired by nature. The designs are printed on the wing surfaces using advanced printing techniques for a durable and long lasting look.
The Honeycomb offers lively and fun characteristics. Fast and responsive maneuverability makes it extra fun to perform rolls or other acrobatic tricks underwater. Even though the Honeycomb has a slightly smaller surface area than the other versions, deeper dives are still very achievable.
Note: NEVER use any type of compressed air when diving with the SUBWING. Always read the User and Safety Manual before use.
- Can be folded to half its size by detaching the center swivel.
- Made of tough and durable ABS Polymer plastic.
- Hollow construction with honeycomb technology.
- No tools required for replacing the attached ropes.
SUBWING consists of the following parts:
- Two wings with rubber pad grips.
- One detachable center swivel.
- One attached rear rope grip.
- Ropes attached to the wings. (You still need a tow rope)
- Weight: 2,5kg (5.5lb)
- Width: - Assembled Subwing: 118cm (46.5in)
- Height: 26,5cm (10,4in)
- Thickest point: 3,3cm (1.3in)
- Each wing: 56,5cm (22.2in)
Subwing box specs
- Box: 61,5cm x 34,5cm x 8cm (24.2in x 13.6in x 3.2in)
- Box weight: 3kg (6.6lb)